During the first four months of 2016, the Bronfman Chair of Israeli Studies will host a series of debates on the future of Israel at the Munk School of Global Affairs. These debates will cover some of the most important topics in Israeli politics today and should not be missed by those interested in the region.
The four debates are:
- Beyond the Two-State Solution? featuring Yossi Beilin, Peter Beinart, Mira Sucharov with Emanuel Adler chairing – 28 January 2016
- The Future of Israeli Democracy featuring Dan Meridor and Mohammed Wattad – 25 February 2016
- The Star and the Stripes featuring Michael Barnett who will be launching his book “American Jews, Israel, and the World” – 7 March 2016
- Whither Israel featuring Fania Oz-Salzberger and Gershom Gorenberg – 24 March 2016
- European Jews and Israel: Security and Existential Dilemmas – 7 April 2016
Each debate will be held at 5pm on their respective dates in the Vivian and David Campbell Conference Facilities located at the Munk School. More information on each event will follow in subsequent weeks.